- Both grinding & regulating wheel spindles are made of NI-CR-MO alloy steel, which is normalized and carbonized hardened and ground for longer spindle life and better accuracy.
- Hydrostatic Babbitt bearings type spindle with a 3-point support design, surrounded by a high pressure oil film, eliminates metal-to-metal contact to provide heavy duty grinding capability as well as high vibration damping performance.
- A pressure switch interlock prevents spindle start-up until oil pressure is established. This pressure switch interlock also stops the spindle if oil pressure fails for longer spindle life.
- The regulating wheel travels on double V ways are hand-scraped and Turcite coated for precise and smooth movement to ensure high accuracy and longer way life.
- Both grinding & regulating wheels equip with hydraulic dressing unit. Dressing speed is infinitely variable. Various profile dressing can be achieved with optional template.
- Hydraulic dressing unit for the regulating wheel can be rapidly and precisely swiveled up to ±3°for grinding taper in infeed grinding and for providing better contact between workpiece and grinding wheel to achieve better surface roughness, roundness, & cylindricity.
- All gears in the gearbox are made of Chrome-Molybdenum alloy steel (SNCM-21), are hardened and precision-ground for smooth running and low noise.
- The hydraulic system is air cooled to maintain constant oil temperature and separated from machine to eliminate vibration and dissipate heat.
- Optional automatic loading & unloading for infeed & thrufeed can be custom-built to meet your requirements, so machine can run unattended, at a high production rate, while maintaining a tight tolerance.
|Description/Model||STC-18S NC||STC-20S NC|
|General Capacity||Work Diamater (with Standard Workrest) (mm)||Ø1~ Ø 60 (Ø0.04"~Ø2.3")||Ø1~ Ø 60 (Ø0.04"~Ø2.3")|
|Work Diamater (with Special Workrest) (mm)||Ø60~ Ø 100 (Ø2.3"~Ø4")||Ø60~ Ø 120 (Ø3.15"~Ø2.3")|
|Auto Infeed Increment (NC Model) (mm)||Ø0.001~9.99|
|Grinding Wheel||Grinding Wheel Spindel Speeds (rpm)||1520||1350|
|Dressing Increment||per graduation (mm)||0.01 (0.0005")|
|per revolution (mm)||2 (0.05")|
|Reulating Wheel||Reulating Wheel Spindle Speeds (Infinitely Variable) (rpm)||13~308|
|Handwheel||per graduation (mm)||0.05 (0.002")|
|per revolution (mm)||3.5 (0.2")|
|Swivelling Angle(R & L)||±5°|
|Inclining Angle||±5°~ -3°|
|Dressing Increment||per graduation (mm)||0.01 (0.00025")|
|per revolution (mm)||2 (0.05")|
|Rapid Feeding of Saddle Handwheel||per graduation (mm)||0.05 (0.002")|
|per revolution (mm)||9 (0.35")|
|Micro Feeding of Saddle Handwheel||per graduation (mm)||0.001 (0.00004")|
|per revolution (mm)||0.2 (0.005")|
|Motor||Grinding Wheel Motor (kW)||11.2 / (opt.15)||15 / (opt.19)|
|Hydraulic Motor (kW)||1.5|
|Infeed Servo Motor (NC model) (kW)||1.5|
|Machine Size/ Weight||Net Weight, approx. (kg)||3000 (6600lbs)||3400 (7480lbs)|
|Gross Weight, approx. (kg)||3500 (7700lbs)||3700 (8140lbs)|
|Packing Dimension (L x W x H - mm)||2730 × 2240 × 2060|
(107" × 88" × 81")
|2730 × 2250 × 2060|
(107" × 89" × 81")
Remark：We reserve the right to modify the specification relating to any of the above machines wirhout notice.
- Balancing Stand
- MAG. SEP. &Paper Filter
- Paper Filter
- Input Rail & Output RaiL (L:8" / EA)
- Spare Grinding Wheel
- Spare Wheel Flange
- Long Thrufeed Guides (6FT/EA) W/Stands
- Thrufeed Blade (Various Sizes)
- Infeed Workrest (STD)
- Infeed Blade (Various Sizes)
- Hydraulic Auto Infeed Attachment
- Air Eject Attachment
- Electrical Eject Attachment
- Loading System (Conveyor Type)
- Automatic Loading For Thrufeed
- HYD.Forming Attachment
- Forming Plate /Forming Arbor
- Wheel Balance System